Discover bruschetta recipe with very simple flavors, fresh and delicious taste. Bruschetta is an Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year. If you’ve got 15 minutes and are looking for a delicious Italian appetizer that quick and easy to do then this bruschetta recipe instructable is the best suit for you.
– 2 lbs. fresh tomatoes, diced (roma, heirloom, beefsteak…whatever is in season is best)
– 1/2 fresh onion, chopped
– 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
– 1 bunch fresh basil,
– 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
– Italian bread or baguette
1. In a large bowl, add tomatoes, onion, garlic, fresh basil, extra virgin oil, fresh ground pepper and mix together all the ingredients.
2. Cut 1/4″ thick slices of fresh Italian bread or baguette and toast them in a toaster or under the broiler if you’ve got a big batch.
3. Remove the toasted bread from the oven and use a pastry brush to paint each slice of bread with olive oil. Then, impart a hint of garlic flavor onto the bread by using half a hunk of raw garlic to rub one side of the crusty slices down.
4. Add on as much bruschetta as possible onto the freshly toasted bread, serve and enjoy!